FAILURE TO HEED THESE WARNINGS MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY TO RIDER OR BYSTANDERS!
- ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GEAR WHEN SLINGBOARDING! This includes a well fitting helmet, wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads, and athletic sneakers. Be sure to wear a helmet that meets or exceeds the safety standards of the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), and does not interfere with your movement, vision, or hearing when riding.
- SLINGBOARD PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED ONLY FOR FLAT DISTANCE PADDLING IN SAFE OPEN AREAS! DO NOT SLINGBOARD NEAR AUTOMOBILE TRAFFIC, ON STEEP ELEVATIONS, IN AREAS CROWDED WITH PEOPLE, OR WHERE SKATEBOARDING IS ILLEGAL!
- DO NOT SlingBoard over ramps, as doing so may cause serious injury.
- Inspect your SlingBoard and SlingStick before every ride, and look for problems that need repair. Get professional help if needed to repair any damaged parts before you ride to prevent injury.
- NEVER SlingBoard in the dark, or in wet slippery conditions.
- Children 6 and up may ride the SlingBoard. Use of the SlingStick is not recommended for children under the age of 12 or those under 4’9″ tall due to its length.
- Learn slowly and don’t take chances by SlingBoarding faster than your experience allows, or faster than is safe for the conditions.
- SlingBoard on smooth even surfaces to maintain the most control.
- DO NOT use headphones while SlingBoarding, since hearing is critical to your safety.
- NEVER ride with more than one person on a SlingBoard.
- Always survey the area before you SlingBoard, inspecting surfaces for potholes, rocks, and other debris.
- DO NOT attempt “tricks” or “stunts” on your SlingBoard as doing so may cause serious injury.